Workshops, 8-Week Groups, and Weekend Intensives:
As a Certified Daring Way™ Facilitator, I utilize The Daring Way™ curriculum and the Rising Strong™ curriculum, which are based on the research of Dr. Brené Brown, Ph.D.
- The Daring Way™ is centered around becoming aware of how shame impacts how we show up in our daily lives, and our fears around vulnerability and being seen.
- Rising Strong™ challenges us to look at the stories we tell ourselves and how to get back up after failure. Both of these programs are intensive, interactive, and creative experiential group process.
I currently offer one-day workshops, 8-Week Groups, and 2-day or 3-day Weekend Intensives. I am available to provide workshops to specific groups (ministry organizations, women's groups, non-profit organizations, small business employees, etc.).
November 4, 2017 Postponed: New Date TBD
A Daring Journey to Belonging
- What: A workshop to explore what is getting in the way of true belonging and an opportunity to discover new tools to utilize in pursuit of love and belonging.
- When: TBD - new date will be announced by 11/14/17
- Drinks, snacks and a light lunch will be served - please note any dietary restrictions.
- Cost: $85 - must be paid in full at time of registration. Partial refund honored before November 3rd.
- To register for the event go to: https://adaringjourneytobelonging.eventbrite.com